Just got my wisdom teeth removed and have dry sockets, are there any alternatives to antibiotics for this?

Antibiotics. There is a colloidal silver solution for oral usage that may be helpful in place of antibiotics. The solution can be gargled and swallowed. Alternatively, some people will gargle with a salt solution and then spit it out. Both these treatments have a moderate effect on infections.
Yes. Antibiotics are for infections. A dry socket is not an infection. It is basically an exposed part of bone that has lost it's blood clot. The usual treatment for a dry socket is a dry socket dressing that is placed into the affected socket in a surgeon's office.
Yes. You can return to your dentist or surgeon who may irrigate or rinse the affected site with saline or another irrigant to remove any debris that may have collected in the extraction site. There are a number of medicated dressings that are available and used to place in the socket to provide relief that do not contain antibiotics.