What diseases can ginger cure?

Dr. Valencia Porter
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Digestive issues
Ginger is a wonderful herb that has been shown to be helpful with nausea and vomiting from motion sickness, pregnancy, and cancer chemotherapy.
It is can also be used as a digestive aid for mild stomach upset. As an anti-inflammatory it may reduce pain of osteoarthritis when taken orally or applied externally. Studies are also evaluating its use to lower cholesterol and for cancer.

In brief: Digestive issues
Dr. Valencia Porter
Dr. Valencia Porter
In brief: Ginger
I don't know about cures but ginger is an amazing tonic that can improve a number of problems.
Ginger can help heartburn, menstrual cramps & migraine headaches. Ginger is excellent for upset stomach including nausea from motion sickness, menstruation & morning sickness. It has an anti-inflammatory effect. It’s excellent for sxs of flu & the common cold.

In brief: Ginger