What can I eat/drink to help my hair grow thicker and faster?

Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Hair Growth

The answer to this question is strange.
.....Jello! it has all the building blocks for hair growth. However it might be better to get a hair growth supplement with lots of biotin in it. But in a pinch, i suggest my patients dissolve one packet of knox gelatin in water and drink daily. Make sure your thyroid hormone is in place. Hair growth is retarded by low thyroid levels.

In brief: Hair Growth

The answer to this question is strange.
Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Dr. Pejman Katiraei
If you are having thinning hair/hair loss - make sure you have your thyroid checked. Even a minimal amount of thyroid inbalance (TSH more than 2.5) can lead to hairloss/thinning.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine