I have an enlarged thyroid gland, is there anything I can do for this at home?

Dr. Robert Kaplan
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Tapazole (methimazole)
You should be seen by a competent endocrinologist.
You should have a t3, t4, and TSH thyroid battery of blood tests. You may want to have an ultrasound of your thyroid. Assuming your thyroid is enlarged and TSH is very low, try tapazole (methimazole). Inexpensive and very effective but must be prescribed by a physician.

In brief: Tapazole (methimazole)
Dr. Robert Kaplan
Dr. Robert Kaplan
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Kelp and green tea
Kelp provides iodine, thyroid enlarges secondary to environmental toxicity and mineral depletion.
To detox thyroid do lymphatic cleanze with devils claw extract, green tea extract, xenostat formula.

In brief: Kelp and green tea
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Adam Smith