Can red raspberry leaf tea help with infertility?

No. Sorry, but no. No kind of tea, red raspberry, green or any other, has any validated impact whatsoever on reproductive physiology or spontaneous conception.
Not sure. I usually recommend avoidiong herbal remedies when you are trying to conceive. It is possible this tea may help, but there are not enough studies. The issue is safety - herbal remedies are not regulated by the fda and may contain impurities and dosing may be incorrect. This can lead to complications. Please discuss this with your doctor before taking! www.Sbivf.Com, schen@sbivf.Com.