What is stem cell therapy?

Dr. Samuel Barone
Ophthalmology
In brief: Stem cell therapy
It involves the use of stem or pluripotent cells that, under the proper triggers, can grow into many different cell types.
Stem cells are transplanted to replace damaged cells or tissues in the body that are unable to heal themselves. While this type of therapy does offer hope, it is mostly investigational at this time and very few stem cell therapies have been proven to be both safe and effective.

In brief: Stem cell therapy
Dr. Samuel Barone
Dr. Samuel Barone
Dr. William Nall
Sports Medicine
In brief: Stem Cells
Varies from who you ask.
Be warned that a lot of people advertising stem cell therapy are not really doing it. Usually it is one of two procedures- isolating cells from bone marrow and reinjecting them or isolating them from fat cell and reinjecting them. Check out my website for more information: www.Indyregen.Com.

In brief: Stem Cells
Varies from who you ask.
Dr. William Nall
Dr. William Nall
Dr. Marsha Davis