Are there any homeopathic remedies for a throat infection during pregnancy?

Yes. Homeopathy is my favorite treatment for ailments during pregnancy since, unlike most medicines and even herbs (both of which seldom are tested for safety in pregnancy) it is quite safe (& often highly effective). But 10 people with sore throats may need 10 different remedies. See http://www. Homeopathic. Com/articles/using_homeopathy_for_ailments/homeopathic_medicines_for_sore_throat. Html.
If Strep Throat-No. If you have a documented strep throat, thru a throat culture or rapid antigen test, antibiotics are absolutely necessary!