Are there any home remedies for curing ear infections?

NO. There are no proven home remedies that cure middle ear infections. Remember studies properly done using comparison groups demonstrate ear infections may get better with no interventions at all. Recent research proves efficacy of antibiotics. I have seen no comparable proof for home remedies such as chiropractery, candling etc.
Otitis externa. Middle ear infection has no home remedy. But external ear infection (swimmer's ear) has several excellent home remedies: Make your own Acetic Acid drops by diluting white vinegar 50/50 with distilled water (1-to-1 ratio) to make your own 2.5% Acetic Acid ear drops! This treats acute otitis externa as well as chronic fungal otitis. Keep ear canal dry with medical alcohol drops for prevention.