What can colloidal silver be used for?

Dr. Robert Hall
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Antibiotic adjunct

Colloidal silver helps with many kinds of infections, such as ear infections, sinus infections, sore throats, boils, etc.
The herb goldenseal used concomittantly will boost its effectiveness. Antibiotic use can often be entirely avoided with these two substances and antioxidants.

In brief: Antibiotic adjunct

Dr. Robert Hall
Dr. Robert Hall
Dr. Pejman Katiraei
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Anti-microbial

There are claims that colloidal silver is a miracle anti-microbial.
In my practice, I have not seen that. Some patients do find that it helps with viral infections. At times, I have suggested it be applied directly to the skin for skin infections. I would not recommend it in place of antibiotics for serious bacterial infections.

In brief: Anti-microbial

Dr. Pejman Katiraei
Dr. Pejman Katiraei
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Agree with Dr. Katirael. A lot of silver colloidal is just hype.