Are there any alternative treatments for molluscum?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Molluscumrx

Molluscumrx is an alternative herbal treatment which slowly removes molluscum. Used twice daily for a few weeks, only slightly irritating.

In brief: Molluscumrx

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Gynecology

In brief: Molluscum

The lsions usually regress spontaneou can be remsly in about 3 months.
The lesions can be removed usind a dermatologic curette or chemically using tca, a medication applied topically.

In brief: Molluscum

Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Pathology

In brief: Home Rx's

Since the illness self-cures, it's not surprising that the internet is full of anecdotes about the success of this-and-that alternative cure working.
If I had molluscum, I'd consider taking a piece of dry ice to it. Your physician's your best guide though, especially if it's a youngster who's affected. Often it's passed around in the family; this is a great time for hand-washing.

In brief: Home Rx's

Dr. Jane Van Dis