Are there any alternative treatments for molluscum?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Molluscumrx
Molluscumrx is an alternative herbal treatment which slowly removes molluscum. Used twice daily for a few weeks, only slightly irritating.

In brief: Molluscumrx
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Gynecology
In brief: Molluscum
The lsions usually regress spontaneou can be remsly in about 3 months.
The lesions can be removed usind a dermatologic curette or chemically using tca, a medication applied topically.

In brief: Molluscum
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Pathology
In brief: Home Rx's
Since the illness self-cures, it's not surprising that the internet is full of anecdotes about the success of this-and-that alternative cure working.
If I had molluscum, I'd consider taking a piece of dry ice to it. Your physician's your best guide though, especially if it's a youngster who's affected. Often it's passed around in the family; this is a great time for hand-washing.

In brief: Home Rx's
Dr. Jane Van Dis