Should I include my doctor in an end of life decision discussions?

Dr. Scott Bolhack
Wound care

In brief: End of Life

A physician can be very helpful in assisting in the end of life discussions in many ways.
Most primary care physicians have the paper work to get you started on resusitation requests. They can refer you to others for medical power of attorney issues. They can provide you with many medical details to your decision making.

In brief: End of Life

Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: PCP may call Hospice

Your primary care physician can contact or refer to one of the hospice care institutions that work in your area so they can explain in detail how they can help the patient and the family.

In brief: PCP may call Hospice

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Arnon Rubin