How can I handle caring for my husband when I myself am starting to need advanced care?

Dr. Coleman Seskind

In brief: Social service help

Contact either the city social services or the hospital where your husband was last seen and the social service dept.
Can be of great assistance.

In brief: Social service help

Can be of great assistance.
Dr. Coleman Seskind
Dr. Coleman Seskind
Dr. Jessica Allan

In brief: Go see your doctor

Each patient and family is different with different medical issues and different insurance.
You should start by contacting your doctor and insurance and a social worker at your local hospital. If you have a chronic diseaase sometimes there are organizations out there with more information. Start the process.

In brief: Go see your doctor

Dr. Jessica Allan
Dr. Jessica Allan
Dr. Arnon Rubin