How can I handle losing my house because my husband needs advanced care giving?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Loosing U house?
Loosing u house can be very sad and i truly feel for u.
But if u husband is sick and in need of advanced care , he should be more important than the house. So focus in taking care of each other and hopefully ! down the road u. Can have u house back.

In brief: Loosing U house?
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: I'm sure that hurts.
The cost of health care is beyond painful for you I am sure.
Check carefully into what you are being asked to do about your house, there are more resources than you may think there are. Try to find valid support groups for your husbands particular illness, they are most likely aware of the best resources for financial advice and emotional support. They have walked in your shoes and can help.

In brief: I'm sure that hurts.
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett