How do I handle my emotionally unstable life and being a caregiver?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Not quite sure??

"emotionally unstable life" is a very wide area, and it's hard to know just what you mean by this.
I also don't know what kind of issues the person for whom you're caring, has -- and what you're dealing with. To get a better response for your own particular situation, please ask your physician -- s/he will know of resources that might be useful for you.

In brief: Not quite sure??

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Care for a caregiver

That means do all you can possibly do to provide for your own emotionally unstable life before you take on the caregiver role.
If that is not possible then at least get help for yourself while you provide that care. There is only so much emotional energy that is positive to give and it has to be replaced over time. Don't run out - you won't be able to give good care if you do.

In brief: Care for a caregiver

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Shontae Buffington