How can I help my husband caregive for his father?

David Miller
In brief: Support
He will need lots of support from you.
Emotional support in that he'll be switching roles (parenting his parent, as it were) and feeling lots of new things. He may need you to take part of his load of the chores around the house to allow him time to care for his father. He might also need you to chip in and help directly. In other words, just be there for him however he needs you.

In brief: Support
He will need lots of support from you.
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Support
While your husband is taking care of his father, you may want to help him take care of the responsibilities he has at your home.
You may also go and help him at his father's place sometimes. Just ask him what help he might need from you or if you see something to be done, just do it.

In brief: Support
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Jonathan Jassey