How do I know if I am emotionally unavailable?

Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Good question!

It's easy to "over" or 'under" estimate ones emotionally availability.
Your question seems to indicate you feel something less than emotional available.That may be depression or at the least show emotional withdrawal. Do people think you are cold or snobbish? Do they stop asking you to do things with them? How is your social life? If so, does that bother you? If so, you truly may be unavailable.

In brief: Good question!

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: U can watch U self

And how u deal with people around u and how u r feeling when something good or something bad happen to them.

In brief: U can watch U self

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine