What do I do if my partner is emotionally unavailable?

Partner unavailable. U know the old saying : it takes two to tango. U need to be open about this and talk with each other and may be u need to see a counselor.
Find another. Seek another "appropriate" person to be there for you emotionally. This needs to be someone that your partner would not feel threatened by you spending time with. Such as a counselor, pastor, same sex friend. Get similar help for your partner if able so that the two of you can develop the emotional relationship you need as well.