How can I increase my sexual desire for my husband that requires lots of home-care?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Mixed feelings

Perhaps remembering how you fell in love with him in the first place, before he needed the home-care, would help? How did your relationship develop? What were the things that attracted you to him? What about your own feelings about his current state, and what this requires of you? Supportive therapy with a neutral party (therapist) may help you process and resolve these, to accept what's now.

In brief: Mixed feelings

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Be romantic

I do not know what you mean by "home-care".
Try to increase your libido creating a romantic environment. Make a date with him . Let him stimulate you physically. Communicate your expectancies about the "home-caring" you mentioned. Go to seminars for marriage couples or retreats for couples in churches. There is not proven food to boost libido. Check your hormones c your dr.

In brief: Be romantic

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Marsha Davis