How can I be a caregiver for a husband I do not love anymore?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: How can I be?
I don't know u ages and i don't know how long u have been married.
If u have been together for a long time , it mean u had something in common that kept u together...And perhaps for old time sake u try to be there for him now...

In brief: How can I be?
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: I guess you can't
If you don't love your husband, you will not be a good caregiver for him. Either you try to remedy this situation if there is anything that stays at the root of the problem, or you need to have a frank conversation with him regarding your and his future decisions on caregiving.

In brief: I guess you can't
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Steven Seres