When I move do I harm my muscles with post polio syndrome?

No. The problem with post polio syndrome is not your muscles but your nerves. The primary nerves were destroyed by the virus in your spinal cord. Now the remaining nerves have sprouted new terminals to reconnect these muscles. Moving around will help you to maintain mobility and function. But don't push it too much. Extreme is often a feature of post-polio syndrome. See your doc for more information.
No. I don't see how movement can harm your muscles. Maybe some excessive movement might, but normally muscles are designed to move. Moves stays at the basis of physical therapy, which is a cornerstone treatment for those with post polio syndrome.
No. Srenuous Exercises and over exertion can be harmful but normal movements are not harmful.