How can I seek disability support where I get my education?

Resource center. Most educational institutions have a disability resource center, or something similar, to provide support resources to students with disabilities. They can provide assistance with priority class registration, note takers, process tutors, assistive technology for computers, assistive listening devices, transcription, and even classroom furniture accommodations. Lots to offer so check it out!
Student services. Most higher education institutions have specific accommodations in place for common disabilities, ie. Visual, hearing, mobility. Choose your school carefully if you have mobility problems as weather, large campus issues, and cost of housing will be your responsibility. Explore your course of study carefully because failure to find employment will not forgive loans.