What are politically correct terms to call a disabled person?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: There are many

There are probably many politically correct terms used to describe the disabled.
One term i hear frequently is "differently abled.".

In brief: There are many

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Pathology

In brief: Differently abled

This euphemism for "disabled" peaked with the rest of the political-correctness movement in the mid-1990's and was widely ridiculed; there was even some alice-in-wonderland litigation.
("no, the plaintiff being in a wheelchair is simply differently-abled now.") my medline search today showed the same result as 20 years go -- the refereed medical literature does not use this term.

In brief: Differently abled

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine