How do I emotionally handle comments from the public about my disability?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Comments about disab
We can change only our self , but we can't change others .
.If u hear a positive comments u may express u thank and if hear a negative comments , simply ignore it ..!

In brief: Comments about disab
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Know yourself.
You, not the public, control you.
Why one is disabled & how they view disability fuels their emotional response. Disabled at birth, accidentally, a severe illness or injury, a psychiatric disorder? Can you accept it and overcome enough of its limitations to live a good life? Do you know if the disabilty is justified or is not? Guilt, shame and hopelessness are hard but not impossible to overcome.

In brief: Know yourself.
You, not the public, control you.
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett