What can I expect in occupational therapy for my disabled child?

Hopeful improvement. Hi...Occupational therapy (along with other rebailitative services) can be very helpful to children with a broad spectrum of developmental disabilities. Your child(and I do not know the exact nature of the disability) can expect to gain better functioning and adaptation to the world around; and, as a result, be able to be more interactive with the various things in that world.
Hopeful improvement. Follow up of progress and communication.