Where can I seek support as a parent of a disabled child?

Support groups. Support groups include Easter Seals, United cerebral palsy, Muscular dystrophy Association. Your doctor should be able to direct you to a wider variety of support organizations in your community, including early intervention groups.
Support Groups. Your pediatrician/family physician should be able to steer you toward support groups. You can also google for groups in your area that can provide you with suggestions in many of the areas you need.
Type of Support. What type of support are you seeking: Support at home School support Social support local Social Media Support.
Start with NAMI. It depends on where you are and what the disorder is. The national alliance for the mentally ill can help identify local resources for you. You can also ask your pediatrician or mental health care provider for information about parent support.