If you have a low IQ do you necessarily have a learning disability?

The opposite is true. Ld typically is an issue among those with normal or superior iq. The definition of an LD is an area of function such as reading or math that is much lower than expected, given one's overall iq. If IQ is low, then all areas of function are going to be affected, so LD is less likely. Someone with an IQ of 140 who can't read or do simple math has an specific learning problem--that's ld.
Not necessarily. Having a low IQ implys slower learning. Learning disability implies weakness in one area compaired to overall skill level. The average guy learns at a speed of 100 in all areas, the low IQ guy learns at a speed of 60 in all areas. The low IQ guy may learn at a speed of 20 for math and have a selective learning disability in math but learn at 85 in reading and pull his overall score up to 60.
No. Learning disabilities imply that the person is of normal intelligence, but has trouble learning in certain areas. If a person has a low iq, their learning problems are probably related to not being able to understand information, rather than processing it inaccurately. So it's rather unlikely that a, person with subnormal iq would be considered learning disabled.
I agree with all. By. definition, a learning disability is "an unexpected problem learning in a child with an average to above-average IQ." Intellectual Disability is having a Full-Scale IQ of < 70 by standardized tests of verbal & non-verbal IQ. LD is a learning problem. I.D. is a low cognitive abilty problem. Sometimes a Specific Learning Disability like Dyslexia runs in families, so it's not really unexpected,