How can improve my self-esteem as a disabled person?

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
In brief: Be Productive
Find something you can do through volunteerism; start a home based business.
Anytime you are helping others adn making an income you will have good self-esteem. I have seen a couple of people that were born with no legs and no arms that became motivational speakers and learned to do many things for themselves.

In brief: Be Productive
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Michelle King
Being kind and gentle with your thoughts, which begins with paying attention to them. That inner critic can be harsh, however they has been with you for a long time to keep you safe. Thoughts often determine our feelings, which can determine our esteem.
Dr. Kaneeza Lafir
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Acknowledge yourself
In general focus on your talents and abilities than your difficulties.
Avoid "should"ing. If you fail at something try to remind yourself that you "made a mistake" and that you are "not the mistake." be realistic in your goals for yourself.

In brief: Acknowledge yourself
Dr. Kaneeza Lafir
Dr. Kaneeza Lafir