How can I explain to other my disability when I am embarrassed?

Dr. ISRAEL GRINBERG
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Analyze....

You must be seen by a psychologist in order to analyze , understand and accept your disability.
Once you will be able to accept your problem , you will be able to deal with all other situations related. Even more: may be you will be able to help others.

In brief: Analyze....

Dr. ISRAEL GRINBERG
Dr. ISRAEL GRINBERG
Dr. Carol Van der Harst
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Why try?

When you are embarrassed, you must consider that either you are speaking to someone who does not value your sharing of your personal experience, or they have no business knowing about your finances.
Just say "i regret i can no longer work, but someday i may come to tell you how it has changed me" people who need to know are few. Friends can wait.

In brief: Why try?

Dr. Carol Van der Harst
Dr. Carol Van der Harst