What can I do with my friends when I have a disability that will not get me too tired?

Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Be Present...
Without knowing the nature of your "disability".
..Simply being with friends/family can be relaxing and restorative. Try to avoid extremely physical activities if you easliy tire; go to a movie, or share a meal, or listen to music...Things of that nature.

In brief: Be Present...
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Carol Van der Harst
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Enjoy
It is great to have friends and good to pursue activities you enjoy.
Depending on your physical limitations you may have to pace yourself or conserve energy in your morning routines to plan for activities with your friends. Start with what you know you can do, add 10-20% , and be realistic about your recovery time. For spinal and neurologic conditions avoid overheating.

In brief: Enjoy
Dr. Carol Van der Harst
Dr. Carol Van der Harst
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine