How can I schedule rest into my schedule when I have a disability?

Dr. Joseph De santi
In brief: The Best Rest
Choose a time you find the most convenient in your schedule and find the activity or non-activity that makes you feel relaxed and rested.
Activities like reading, listening to classical music, and drawing are portable, easy to do and have limitless variety. Depending upon your disability you may have to choose a time also convenient to your caregiver so try including them in the activity.

In brief: The Best Rest
Dr. Joseph De santi
Dr. Joseph De santi
Dr. Carol Van der Harst
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Complicated
See a rehabilitation physician who can understand your disability and your lifestyle.
Rest is useful to maintain activity throughout the day without complications from overuse. One cannot say more without a full consultation.

In brief: Complicated
Dr. Carol Van der Harst
Dr. Carol Van der Harst
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine