What should I expect my conversation to be about with my physician when I have a disability?

See below. Hopefully, if your doctor is familiar with your disability, he or she will discuss ways that the disability affects your day to day life and be able to come up with suggestions on way to minimize the impact as much as possible. They may also talk about prevention of complications due to a disability as well as psychological issues related to a disability. They can help you with resources and educa.
Depends. If the disability is temporary an md may discuss physical therapy to aid with a return to normal activity. If it is a permanent disability the discussion may revolve around physical therapy for maintenance of functions and things to be done to improve your lifestyle. Be prepared to discuss your concerns and questions.