How can my faith help me with my disability?

Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Helps good choices

Admitting to problems and getting the right help takes strength and courage.
That's where one's faith is valuable. That internal compass and strength along with those who share your faith can provide the internal and external resources one needs to choose well and get well.

In brief: Helps good choices

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Ester Kwok

In brief: Read John 9:1-3

The disabilities that one has is not the result of sins, but that the works of god may be revealed in you.
As you go through the difficulties in life, know that you are not alone, but that his rod and his staff can comfort you (psalms23). May god strengthen your faith, so that you may lean on him to carry you. By so living, may his works be revealed in you and may others be helped by you.

In brief: Read John 9:1-3

Dr. Ester Kwok
Dr. Ester Kwok
Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Seek assistance

Many times our clergy can provide support and counseling for disabilities.
This faith-based counseling may provide you with additional insights that were not provided by your physician or support group.

In brief: Seek assistance

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine