I suffered from heart attack few weeks ago, and I still have difficulty swallowing. Is there something wrong with me?

Dr. Jon Spiers
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: Maybe
Recovering from a heart attack is not the same as getting over most other things - it can be quite slow, and everyone is different.
Swallowing difficulty is unusual without there being some instrumentation as part of your treatment, such as mechanical ventilation, but it certainly may be related to your heart attack and should get better with time. If it persists, talk to your doctor.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Jon Spiers
Dr. Jon Spiers
Dr. Nassir Azimi
Clinical Lipidology
It depends on what the difficulty is related? Did you have a ventilator? Did you have any tubes placed in your mouth or airway? What medications you are currently taking? Etc.

Dr. Nassir Azimi
Dr. Nassir Azimi
Dr. Steven Seres