My father died from a heart attack. How can I keep track of my heart health?

Risk assessment. A good knowledge of your risk factors (of which family history is clearly one). Knowing your status with regards to traditional factors, like cholesterol profile, diabetes, and blood pressure. Lifestyle indicators like exercise tolerance, smoking, etc. Further risk delineation might be possible with advanced screening modalities such as stress testing and coronary ct angiography might help too.
ECG, echo. Regular evaluation by your doctor with routine ECG and periodic stress echocardiogram. ..
See your doctor. Heart disease tends to run in families. After a detailed history, physical examination, electrocardiogram, and some blood work, your physician will be able to develop a plan to minimize the risk of heart attack in the future.