How can you exercise if you have a heart condition?

Dr. Bradley Radwaner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: With MDs supervision
Exercise is an essential part of everyone's health.
As a cardiologist I have counseled thousands with heart conditions on a safe and maximally beneficial exercise regimen. The exercise must be indiviualized based upon a thorough understanding of the specific heart condition with its limitations and any potential dangers.

In brief: With MDs supervision
Dr. Bradley Radwaner
Dr. Bradley Radwaner
Dr. Bradley Radwaner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: With MDs supervision
Exercise is an essential part of maintaining everyone's health.
For those with a heart condiition, exercise must be modified by a physician's quidelines which are specific to that individual's condition . As a cardiologist I have counseled thousands with heart conditions to exercise in a regimen that is both safe for that individual and will provide the maximal benefit.

In brief: With MDs supervision
Dr. Bradley Radwaner
Dr. Bradley Radwaner
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine