I have bulging veins in my hands. Does that mean that I have a heart problem?

No. There can be many causes for this. This could simply be due to the way your veins dilated over your lifetime. It may not signify any type of problem.
No. Prominent hand veins is normal . If one holds their hands below the level of their heart, the veins will fill. If one raises their hands above the level of their heart, the veins will flatten. Overwhelmingly, prominent veins on the back of one's hands is normal.
No. Some people just have bigger veins than others but the most common reason for a change in the prominence of hand veins is the loss of subcutaneous tissue on the backs of your hands that occurs with the aging process. Although your veins become more noticeable as a result, it is completely normal.