What does it mean if I have high tsh, t3, (liothyronine) T4 levels?

HiTSH=hypo, hiT4 hype. Thyroid function is measured many ways. The TSH is your body's call for more hormone, so a high TSH suggests underactive thyroid, very low TSH overactive. The t4/t3 levels are measures of circulating hormone, so high T4 or T3 (liothyronine) suggest hyperthyroidism and vice versa. T4 levels can beaffected by hormones and so need to be interpreted carefully. For initial testing, the TSH alone best test.
Hyperthyroid. High levels of all three of these, tsh, t3, (liothyronine) and t4, is due to the pituitary gland causing too much tsh, which causes the thyroid to make too much T3 (liothyronine) and t4. Normally, high T3 (liothyronine) and T4 will cause the TSH to be low, but high levels of all 3 suggest a possible pituitary tumor making too much tsh.