I'm feeling deep leg pain after cardiac bypass surgery. Will this go away and is it normal?

Possibly. Can be related to the bypass surgery, especially if your leg veins were used for the bypass ... But if persists or worsens, or if your leg is swollen, should get checked by your cardiologist or cardiac surgeon ...
No. Deep leg pain should really not be there after bypass surgery. However, since different people's pain tolerance is different, I am not sure what you mean by "deep leg pain", some pain is expected for up to a few weeks. If the leg is red or swollen, it is time for your surgeon to see and evaluate it.