My arm tingles. Is something wrong with my heart?

Dr. Eric Toloza
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Possibly

Can be related to your heart, but more likely with your peripheral nerves, especially as they come out of your spinal column or as an effect of some disease such as diabetic neuropathy .
.. Can also be due to electrolyte imbalances ... Or from some medications (such as chemotherapy) ...

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Bradley Radwaner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Not necessarily

In most cases arm tingling is not indicative of any serious problem. Arm tingling is a symptom of some irritation to the sensory nerves in our arm. This irritation may be due to pressure anywhere along the course of the nerve from the neck to its course down into the hands.
Neck arthritis often cause a "pinching" of the nerve. If associated with chest pain or persistent , see your doctor.

In brief: Not necessarily

Dr. Bradley Radwaner
Dr. Bradley Radwaner
Dr. Adam Smith