How long should you walk every day to prevent heart diseases?

30 to 60 min. Regular walking can help, but in addition there is evidence that vigorous walking / jogging is also helpful. So both duration and intensity appear to be important. If you mix in high intensity, the exercise time required to get maximum benefits is decreased. Talk with your doc and a personal trainer. Also, balance exercises, calisthenics, stretching, and meditation may help you. Good luck!
2000Kcal/week. You really don't prevent but rather delay the process. 2000kcal/week of aerobic excersice is advised. Your genetics and lifestyle determine your risk and outcome.
As much as possible. Exercise is helpful to aid in the prevention of heart disease. Exercise like walking has an incredible number of beneficial effects. General guidelines recommend at least 20 minutes of vigorous walking several days a week. But like with everything else, don't over do it. Attempting high intensity without proper conditioning can result in injury. Questions? Ask your doc for an exercise rx/plan.