I woke up this morning with a sharp chest pain. I'm only 21! what can I do?

Dr. Martin Bress
In brief: See your Doctor
Consult your physician.
Sharp chest pains in a young person are unlikely to be a sign of coronary heart disease. However there are several possibilities that should be evaluated if the pain is severe. Although such pains can be muscular, more serious conditions such as pulmonary embolism (blood clot to the lungs) or pleurisy ( inflammation of the lining of the lungs) should be considered.

In brief: See your Doctor
Consult your physician.
Dr. Martin Bress
Dr. Martin Bress
Dr. Eric Toloza
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: Depends
If ti persists or gets worse or if it is associated with other symptoms like nausea or shortness of breath, etc.
, then you should get checked out by an md.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Vicken Poochikian