My hands and feet sometimes turn blue and I have frequent heart palpitations. What kind of tests should I get done?

Dr. Eric Toloza
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: Several
Electolyte levels, especially calciium, thyroid hormone levels, and 24-hr urine test looking for catecholamines and their metabolites.

In brief: Several
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Michael Fenster
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: See your LMD
A great starting point is a good history and physical examination.
While technology is impressive, a good examination by your primary care or local medical doctor (lmd) is the starting point to find the cause of your problem. Once the exam is complete, your doctor will order appropriate tests and/or refer you to specialists as needed.

In brief: See your LMD
Dr. Michael Fenster
Dr. Michael Fenster
Dr. Arnon Rubin