Is it normal to have a heart attack if you are 23 years old?

No. It is extremely rare for a person in this age group to have a heart attack. One would nearly always expect there to be an underlying problem with severely elevated blood pressure or cholesterol, likely with a strong family history of such problems, or some form of congenital cardiovascular abnormality, if a true heart attack were to occur in a 23 year old. Cocaine use could do it too.
No. It is not "normal" to have a heart attack at such an early age, but it is not unheard of. There are so many factors that go into the equation: genetics for cholesterol levels, etc. But also genetics for conditions like congentially high homocysteine levels that significantly increase risk. Birth control pills, smoking and other risk factors like diet and exercise level also play a role.