My doctors put me on atenolol, but I still have pvcs daily. What can I do?

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Get a check up

Although as i already said pvc's are usually benign, it is a good idea to see a doctor to be sure that your pvc's are non-dangerous.

In brief: Get a check up

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Live with it

We used to try to treat pvc's in many patients until studies showed they are pretty benign.
The medicines we used to use have a lot of side effects so the treatment is worse than the problem. You could try avoiding things that could make your pvc's worse such as alcohol, caffeine, and certain medicines such as nose drops. Hang in there, the pvc"s frequently just go away. ".

In brief: Live with it

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine