My ep cardiologist said he could not find the area causing irregular beats. Is there anything I can do next?

Depends. Depends on the irregular beats. It also depends on what you mean he could not "find" them. Is this through a procedure, or by just looking at an EKG or heart monitor tracing? In any case, the irregular heart beat's location may not be all that important as it is immaterial to the treatment provided.
Medication. May need a beta-blocker or calcium-channel blocker to prevent a rapid heart beat ... Some medications can control an irregular heart beat ... Some diseases can cause irregular heart beats and can be treated (e.g. Hyperthyroidism) ... May need blood thinners, e.g. For atrial fibrillation, to prevent blood clots from the heart causing problems in other parts of the body (brain, intestines, legs, etc.