I have a benign tumor on the lower right side of my head, is this why when I walk I feel like the ground is moving?

Ben Ferguson
Surgery

In brief: Possibly.

Balance is largely regulated by mechanisms inside the ear and nerves that connect to these structures.
If a tumor impinged on these structures, then balance could be disrupted, which might give the impression that the ground or other surroundings are moving. One common complaint is vertigo, which is frequently described as "the room is spinning".

In brief: Possibly.

Ben Ferguson
Ben Ferguson
Answer assisted by Ben Ferguson, Medical Student
Dr. Soren Singel
Neurosurgery

In brief: Balance propriocept.

Balance and proprioception may be affected, discuss with your neurosurgeon and treatment may be indicated.

In brief: Balance propriocept.

Dr. Soren Singel
Dr. Soren Singel
Dr. Peter Kurzweil