The nerves on both sides of my nose pulsate endlessly and I think are causing the pain in my sinus area, is this a neurological disorder?

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Likely no

It's hard to know what you mean by "nerves on both sides of the nose.
" this is likely a pulsating sensation coming from pressure within the maxillary sinuses due to infection or from irritation of the infra-orbital nerves which run under the eye and through the top of the maxillary sinus before exiting the skull below your eye to give sensation over the cheeks.

In brief: Likely no

Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. William Goldie
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Ethmoid sinusitis

Small sinuses lie deep between the eyes that can get inflamed and produce the symptoms you describe.
Pressure can develop that causes pulsation and pain and irritation with tearing and nasal discharge. These may even develop into migraine attacks. You may need sinus studies and try decongestants. Discuss this with your doctor.

In brief: Ethmoid sinusitis

Dr. William Goldie
Dr. William Goldie
Dr. Eric Weisman