I discovered a lump on the back of my head, left side bottom of my skull that makes me dizzy when I push on it, what could this be?

Dr. David Martin
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Lump on head
I'm not exactly sure what this could be, but with the dizziness i would have you see either a neurologist or an ENT to be evaluated.

In brief: Lump on head
Dr. David Martin
Dr. David Martin
Dr. R. Morgan Stuart
Neurosurgery
In brief: Severalpossibilities
A palpable growth on the scalp could be several things, the most likely being a benign growth called a lipoma.
A ct scan of the head can help determine if it is arising from the scalp tissue or involving the bone, and an MRI of the brain can help determine if it is involving brain tissue.

In brief: Severalpossibilities
Dr. R. Morgan Stuart
Dr. R. Morgan Stuart
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine