I've noticed a point on my spine with a buzzing sensation that radiates occasionally, should I be worried?

Dr. Felix Brizuela
Neurology

In brief: Maybe

It may be nothing, and it more than like is.
However, when something is irritating a nerve coming out of your spine, such as a pinched nerve caused by a disk, it can cause similar symtpoms. I would get an MRI of the spine in that location.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Felix Brizuela
Dr. Felix Brizuela
Dr. David Benglis
Neurosurgery

In brief: Lumbar radiculopathy

If you have back pain, with numbness/tingling or pain down a leg this is likely due to irritation of a nerve root in the leg caused by a disc herniation most commonly.
An MRI of your lumbar spine may be warranted. Seek advice from your primary care physician.

In brief: Lumbar radiculopathy

Dr. David Benglis
Dr. David Benglis
Dr. Arnon Rubin