How can I raise my chances to have a vaginal birth?

Dr. R. Wayne Inzer

In brief: Good Nutrition

Good nutrition with appropriate weight gain is critical to having a normal size infant.
Do the appropriate testing for things like gestational diabetes at the right time. Avoid early elective inductions of labor. Have a good line of communication with your care giver and know their philosophy of labor and delivery.

In brief: Good Nutrition

Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Depends

The healthier you are the better your pregnancy outcome will likely be.
You should know that in america 1 in 4 women will have a cesarean delivery. That means you have a 25% chance of having a cesarean delivery. You will probably have a vaginal delivery, but be prepared for a cesarean section.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham